Attendance Policy Development
Goal: Develop a policy that holds students accountable for performance without being punitive.
- Policy will take into consideration our population of students and their struggles.
- Policy will be clear to the student, parent, and staff.
- Policy will develop accountability in performance, allow for accommodations, but will not enable students.
Responsible Digital Citizenship
Goal: Provide students and families with tools to guide in making responsible choices with technology/social media.
- Increase student and family awareness of their "digital footprint."
- Assist student and family in developing a sense of responsibility for their "digital footprint."
- Assist students and family in developing appropriate boundaries regarding social media/technology.
Goal: Focus on developing NewHope as community and within Arlington Heights.
- Build a strong sense of community through volunteer work, fundraising, school spirit, and continued Service Learning projects.
- Investigate and plan opportunities to be involved in the Arlington Heights Community.
- Connect consistently with Police, Fire, and Village staff within Arlington Heights to develop positive relationships.